Greetings from the Al-Abidaat

Dear all,
This blog is initially a place for the three people who write in it to share our thoughts on life. However, if any of our pieces benefit and interest you, we welcome you to share your thoughts on comments. Thank you.

Monday, January 31, 2011

I know so little about the world that I live in...

   KakNgah here.

  







   It's been a while since any of us updated this blog. So I am here to dust away the cobwebs, mop the floor and do some spring cleaning. I guess we're all just a little too occupied in our duties in the outside world. What can we do? We live there.

   It has rained non-stop for two days, and this morning just as my partner and I drove out of our taman, a teacher from our school called and told us that us that the road to our school was flooded. So was the one that leads to Alor Gajah town. I called my housemates who take the same road that we do, and they suggested taking a longer route, but since our fuel was running low, the only thing we could do was to turn back.

   And it hit us that we did not have our house keys with us. The rain was still coming down. We called the Head and our supervising teacher, informing them of our situation and asking them what to do. They advised us to turn back and go home... which we could not do without our keys. So, what we did was drive  to SK Hutan Percha, about 20 minutes from where we were, just to get the keys. Lovely, lovely. In the end, we went back home and slept the morning off. Exhausted? You tell me, haha.

   I never thought that Melaka gets flooded too. Thought it only happens in Kelantan, Terengganu and Kedah. It just goes to show that there is so much that I don't know about the part of the world that I live in, let alone the part that I don't live in. In fact, who really knows about the world they live in? The ultimate answer: Allah. He alone knows. And He alone knows everything about everything. Subhanallah!

2 comments:

nodame February 9, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

nasib baik ada marry poppins mcm kakngah.. hehe... kalu x, xdak org nk tgk2kn blog ni

Sumaiyyah February 9, 2011 at 8:13 PM  

Hehe...mestila. KLu xdak KakNgah beghabuk la blog ni. But I know you guys are busy...so am I these days, tak dan nak update. It's okay, bila2 ada post la pa2....:D



  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP